Income tax recruitment 2019:
The income tax department has released an employment notification to recruit 20,750 vacancies in the various department. It is very good news for government job Aspirants.
income tax recruitment 2019 is a huge recruitment form income tax department Bengaluru. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this latest Bengaluru income tax Notification 2019 through its Official website or below link.
Bangalore income tax Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of the Organization: Income tax department
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|income tax officer||20,750||Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years|
Category: Govt Jobs
Income Tax Department 2019 Important Dates:
|Income tax Notification 2019 Advertisement Date:||soon|
|income tax Careers 2019 Starting Date to Apply Online:||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to apply Online:||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for payment of fees:||Updated Soon|
|income tax Recruitment 2019 Admit Card Download Starting Date:||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Download Last Date:||Before 10 days of Exam|
|written Exam Tentative Date:||Updated Soon|
|The Result (Merit List) Tentative Date:||Updated Soon|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income Tax||20,750 Vacancies|
|Income Tax Office|
|TA/Steno Grade – II|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
Bengalore Income tax Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Matriculation
- 12th Class Passed
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Any Graduation
- Must have the Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- maximum age limit : 30 years
Check official notification to know more about the age limit.
Check official notification for more information.
The selection process will be follows
- Written Exam
Income tax recruitment 2019 Pay Scale:
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.44,900/- per month
- Tax Assistant: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.19,000/- per month
- Stenographer Grade 2 Vacancy: Rs.20,200/- per month Good salary.
How to Apply for Recruitment in Income Tax Department Vacancy 2019
- Click on the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019 Notification provided below
- Read the Notification fully.
- Ensure that you satisfy the listed eligibility conditions.
- Click on Application form Link provided below.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Attach Copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form to complete IT Department Recruitment 2019 Process.
The Assistant Commissioner of Income – Tax (Hqrs Personnel) (Non Gazetted)
Room No. 378, C.R. Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
|Apply Online Link||Click Here(Updated Soon)|
|Official Website||Click here|